Me in a Minute

Hey guys, so I know it’s been long time but we’ve been doing this thing called Me in a Minute keep reading to find out more about it!

Me in a Minute is practically learning about physical health, how to do averages and goal settings. We are doing activities to get a better understanding about physical health. One of the activities is doing scertain exercises and recording how many you got or how long you can do it for.

I choose two of my results that I want to improve which is push ups and distance around the oval. I want to double the amount of push ups and the distance around the oval. I was over the average for distance around the oval which I’m really happy about of course anyone would.

You can achieve your goal by: Ask around for techniques and practice. There  is lots of other things people could do to achieve their goals but as long as people try their best that’s all that matters.

One thought on “Me in a Minute

1. mbiin November 9, 2017 / 1:43 am

I’m commenting to tell you guys about my goals so far.

My first goal was to improve my push ups by practicing, to be honest I haven’t been practicing but I still improve so I’m happy about that.

My second goal was to improve my distance around the oval which I did but only by like 1 metre but I guess you can still say I improved.

What I can do to improve my goal more is actually practice at home.